- shake, rattle, and roll June 16
This morning, Oklahoma City meteorologist Danielle Dozier experienced a 4.3-magnitude earthquake while she was in the middle of her weather forecast on live TV.
"Whoa! Oh my gosh!" she declared, before covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry. This is live on air."
"Forgive me," she said a moment later. "It actually scared me — that's how powerful it was."
Dozier wasn't alone. Over at another outlet, meteorologist Lacey Swope was even more dramatic. The Washington Post has video of her startling reaction.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week