- live from vermont June 20
In celebration of Saturday Night Live's 40th anniversary, Ben & Jerry's is introducing two new flavors: Lazy Sunday and Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch.
Lazy Sunday is named after the famous Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell sketch of the same name, featuring Magnolia Bakery, and is comprised of vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch is in honor of Kristen Wiig's mischievous young girl character, and is a mixture of chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with fudge-covered almonds, caramel clusters, and a marshmallow swirl.
Don't run to the grocery store just yet; the flavors will only be available at U.S. Ben & Jerry's ice cream shops.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week