- live from vermont June 20
In celebration of Saturday Night Live's 40th anniversary, Ben & Jerry's is introducing two new flavors: Lazy Sunday and Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch.
Lazy Sunday is named after the famous Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell sketch of the same name, featuring Magnolia Bakery, and is comprised of vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch is in honor of Kristen Wiig's mischievous young girl character, and is a mixture of chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with fudge-covered almonds, caramel clusters, and a marshmallow swirl.
Don't run to the grocery store just yet; the flavors will only be available at U.S. Ben & Jerry's ice cream shops.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week