- live from vermont June 20
In celebration of Saturday Night Live's 40th anniversary, Ben & Jerry's is introducing two new flavors: Lazy Sunday and Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch.
Lazy Sunday is named after the famous Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell sketch of the same name, featuring Magnolia Bakery, and is comprised of vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch is in honor of Kristen Wiig's mischievous young girl character, and is a mixture of chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with fudge-covered almonds, caramel clusters, and a marshmallow swirl.
Don't run to the grocery store just yet; the flavors will only be available at U.S. Ben & Jerry's ice cream shops.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week