- live from vermont June 20
In celebration of Saturday Night Live's 40th anniversary, Ben & Jerry's is introducing two new flavors: Lazy Sunday and Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch.
Lazy Sunday is named after the famous Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell sketch of the same name, featuring Magnolia Bakery, and is comprised of vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. Gilly's Catastrophic Crunch is in honor of Kristen Wiig's mischievous young girl character, and is a mixture of chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with fudge-covered almonds, caramel clusters, and a marshmallow swirl.
Don't run to the grocery store just yet; the flavors will only be available at U.S. Ben & Jerry's ice cream shops.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week