- There Will Be Dragons June 24
Today, in videos explicitly designed to go viral: here are a bunch of pugs dressed up as characters from HBO's Game of Thrones. Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow — all your favorite characters are here in four-legged, googly-eyed form.
A making-of video christens this "the cutest Game of Thrones remake ever," and it's sort of hard to argue. But does any of this makes sense? I like Game of Thrones. I think pugs are adorable. But when it comes down to it, this is just a bunch of dogs sitting around in reasonably well-made costumes. There's not much to it, but I dare you to look away.
And to the filmmakers' credit, they did get one thing right — the Joffrey pug is definitely the most irritating one. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week