- This just in June 30
The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who disappeared two weeks ago have been found in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli government announced on Monday. The three were found in a field near Halhul, and a government official said they appeared to have been shot to death shortly after being kidnapped.
The manhunt for the missing teens triggered a diplomatic spat between Israel and Palestine and led to a massive crackdown on the Hamas militant group, which Israel accused of orchestrating the kidnapping.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week