- This just in June 30
The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who disappeared two weeks ago have been found in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli government announced on Monday. The three were found in a field near Halhul, and a government official said they appeared to have been shot to death shortly after being kidnapped.
The manhunt for the missing teens triggered a diplomatic spat between Israel and Palestine and led to a massive crackdown on the Hamas militant group, which Israel accused of orchestrating the kidnapping.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week