- This just in June 30
The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who disappeared two weeks ago have been found in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli government announced on Monday. The three were found in a field near Halhul, and a government official said they appeared to have been shot to death shortly after being kidnapped.
The manhunt for the missing teens triggered a diplomatic spat between Israel and Palestine and led to a massive crackdown on the Hamas militant group, which Israel accused of orchestrating the kidnapping.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week