- This just in June 30
The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who disappeared two weeks ago have been found in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli government announced on Monday. The three were found in a field near Halhul, and a government official said they appeared to have been shot to death shortly after being kidnapped.
The manhunt for the missing teens triggered a diplomatic spat between Israel and Palestine and led to a massive crackdown on the Hamas militant group, which Israel accused of orchestrating the kidnapping.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week