- This just in June 30
The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who disappeared two weeks ago have been found in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli government announced on Monday. The three were found in a field near Halhul, and a government official said they appeared to have been shot to death shortly after being kidnapped.
The manhunt for the missing teens triggered a diplomatic spat between Israel and Palestine and led to a massive crackdown on the Hamas militant group, which Israel accused of orchestrating the kidnapping.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week