- busted July 1
It's an open secret that before many big-name actors landed their breakthrough roles, they had a bit part on procedural behemoth Law and Order. And it turns out that the actors on Netflix's latest smash hit Orange Is the New Black are no different.
Want to see Red (Kate Mulgrew) act indignant, sans Russian accent? How about finally hearing mute Norma (Annie Golden) talk? It's all here. But spoiler alert: Pornstache (Pablo Schreiber) seems to have been typecast as a massive creep from the beginning. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Are hedge funds doomed?
Subscribe to the Week