- busted July 1
It's an open secret that before many big-name actors landed their breakthrough roles, they had a bit part on procedural behemoth Law and Order. And it turns out that the actors on Netflix's latest smash hit Orange Is the New Black are no different.
Want to see Red (Kate Mulgrew) act indignant, sans Russian accent? How about finally hearing mute Norma (Annie Golden) talk? It's all here. But spoiler alert: Pornstache (Pablo Schreiber) seems to have been typecast as a massive creep from the beginning. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week