- No comment July 1
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) won't say if he agrees with the Supreme Court's ruling that limited ObamaCare's contraceptive mandate, because he believes too strongly in the separation of powers.
"Who knows?" Christie said Tuesday on CNBC when asked if the high court got the decision "right."
"Why should I give an opinion on whether they're right or wrong?" he added. "At the end of the day they did what they did. That's now the law of the land unless people in the elected branches try to change it." --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week