- No comment July 1
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) won't say if he agrees with the Supreme Court's ruling that limited ObamaCare's contraceptive mandate, because he believes too strongly in the separation of powers.
"Who knows?" Christie said Tuesday on CNBC when asked if the high court got the decision "right."
"Why should I give an opinion on whether they're right or wrong?" he added. "At the end of the day they did what they did. That's now the law of the land unless people in the elected branches try to change it." --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week