- No comment July 1
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) won't say if he agrees with the Supreme Court's ruling that limited ObamaCare's contraceptive mandate, because he believes too strongly in the separation of powers.
"Who knows?" Christie said Tuesday on CNBC when asked if the high court got the decision "right."
"Why should I give an opinion on whether they're right or wrong?" he added. "At the end of the day they did what they did. That's now the law of the land unless people in the elected branches try to change it." --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week