- No comment July 1
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) won't say if he agrees with the Supreme Court's ruling that limited ObamaCare's contraceptive mandate, because he believes too strongly in the separation of powers.
"Who knows?" Christie said Tuesday on CNBC when asked if the high court got the decision "right."
"Why should I give an opinion on whether they're right or wrong?" he added. "At the end of the day they did what they did. That's now the law of the land unless people in the elected branches try to change it." --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
Subscribe to the Week