- Scary scene July 1
Serena Williams and sister Venus forfeited their Wimbledon doubles match Tuesday after Serena appeared to suffer from an unknown malady.
Wimbledon has a longer video of Serena's struggles here.
Serena looked dazed during warmups and was reportedly crying as she struggled to even catch tennis balls tossed right to her. The alarming scene came days after the top-ranked player in the world lost a stunning upset in the third round of the singles competition.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why we gossip, according to science
Subscribe to the Week