- Scary scene July 1
Serena Williams and sister Venus forfeited their Wimbledon doubles match Tuesday after Serena appeared to suffer from an unknown malady.
Wimbledon has a longer video of Serena's struggles here.
Serena looked dazed during warmups and was reportedly crying as she struggled to even catch tennis balls tossed right to her. The alarming scene came days after the top-ranked player in the world lost a stunning upset in the third round of the singles competition.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week