- Scary scene July 1
Serena Williams and sister Venus forfeited their Wimbledon doubles match Tuesday after Serena appeared to suffer from an unknown malady.
Wimbledon has a longer video of Serena's struggles here.
Serena looked dazed during warmups and was reportedly crying as she struggled to even catch tennis balls tossed right to her. The alarming scene came days after the top-ranked player in the world lost a stunning upset in the third round of the singles competition.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
Subscribe to the Week