- Scary scene July 1
Serena Williams and sister Venus forfeited their Wimbledon doubles match Tuesday after Serena appeared to suffer from an unknown malady.
Wimbledon has a longer video of Serena's struggles here.
Serena looked dazed during warmups and was reportedly crying as she struggled to even catch tennis balls tossed right to her. The alarming scene came days after the top-ranked player in the world lost a stunning upset in the third round of the singles competition.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week