- bandwagons July 2
Everyone's talking about the World Cup, but maybe some of them should just stop. On Tuesday's Jimmy Kimmel Live, the Lie Witness News team hit Hollywood Boulevard to ask Team U.S.A.'s biggest fans how they thought Landon Donovan had been performing so far. The only problem is Donovan was cut before the World Cup began, so anything these "fans" said would be a big fat lie. Watch the clip to hear all about Donovan's alleged exploits, including the time he scored against Saskatchewan, bit another player ("he's hot, so I don't care"), and was scolded by President Obama. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week