- This is terrible July 2
Jerusalem police found the body of a Palestinian teenager early Wednesday in what investigators believe might have been a killing to avenge the murders of three kidnapped Israeli teens. Palestinian radio reported that Muhammad Hussein Abu Khdeir, 16, was "kidnapped at dawn by three settlers," shortly before the body was found, burned in a forest. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered a swift investigation, warning vigilantes "not to take the law into their own hands." Read more at The New York Times.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Why is Obama still smoking?
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
Subscribe to the Week