- Dig in July 2
Food-eating Americans are not lovin' it.
Consumer Reports is out with its latest survey on America's fast-food preferences, and McDonald's ranks dead last in the burger division. Giant chains like Burger King and Wendy's don't fare much better either, as regional businesses dominate the top tier of the rankings.
The same general trend holds true in other categories: KFC has the worst chicken, and Taco Bell makes the worst burritos, according to the survey.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week