- Dig in July 2
Food-eating Americans are not lovin' it.
Consumer Reports is out with its latest survey on America's fast-food preferences, and McDonald's ranks dead last in the burger division. Giant chains like Burger King and Wendy's don't fare much better either, as regional businesses dominate the top tier of the rankings.
The same general trend holds true in other categories: KFC has the worst chicken, and Taco Bell makes the worst burritos, according to the survey.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- The greatest sniper duel in history is a myth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week