- Dig in July 2
Food-eating Americans are not lovin' it.
Consumer Reports is out with its latest survey on America's fast-food preferences, and McDonald's ranks dead last in the burger division. Giant chains like Burger King and Wendy's don't fare much better either, as regional businesses dominate the top tier of the rankings.
The same general trend holds true in other categories: KFC has the worst chicken, and Taco Bell makes the worst burritos, according to the survey.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 12 holiday gifts for the hardest-to-shop-for people on your list
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week