- Dig in July 2
Food-eating Americans are not lovin' it.
Consumer Reports is out with its latest survey on America's fast-food preferences, and McDonald's ranks dead last in the burger division. Giant chains like Burger King and Wendy's don't fare much better either, as regional businesses dominate the top tier of the rankings.
The same general trend holds true in other categories: KFC has the worst chicken, and Taco Bell makes the worst burritos, according to the survey.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week