- Dig in July 2
Food-eating Americans are not lovin' it.
Consumer Reports is out with its latest survey on America's fast-food preferences, and McDonald's ranks dead last in the burger division. Giant chains like Burger King and Wendy's don't fare much better either, as regional businesses dominate the top tier of the rankings.
The same general trend holds true in other categories: KFC has the worst chicken, and Taco Bell makes the worst burritos, according to the survey.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week