- Art imitates life imitates art July 2
Actually, Dr. Crane's real-life counterpart Kelsey Grammer is the one having some nitpicky fun. The actor created a Twitter account, promising followers he had done so in order to help them stop making idiots of themselves by way of poor online grammar.
So far, Grammer's corrections have been gently chiding, a far cry from his classic character on the eponymous show, who would have reveled in one-upping the Twittersphere. All I know is that if there were ever a way to convince my Frasier-loving, English-teaching mom to join Twitter, it just appeared in the form of #KelseyGrammerGrammar. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week