- Look! Up in the sky! July 3
Just in time for the Fourth of July, Warner Bros. has released a picture of Superman, everyone's favorite defender of truth, justice, and the American way:
Henry Cavill's new Superman costume isn't appreciably different than the one he wore in Man of Steel — but this time, he's standing out in the rain for some reason, because that's how you make a superhero look really cool.
Taken alongside the instantly meme-able "Sad Batman" revealed by director Zack Snyder in May, it's probably safe to assume that Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice won't have much in the way of comic relief. Where's the Joker when you need him?- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- This is how the GOP should respond to Hillary Clinton's trumpeting of a minimum wage hike
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week