- Look! Up in the sky! July 3
Just in time for the Fourth of July, Warner Bros. has released a picture of Superman, everyone's favorite defender of truth, justice, and the American way:
Henry Cavill's new Superman costume isn't appreciably different than the one he wore in Man of Steel — but this time, he's standing out in the rain for some reason, because that's how you make a superhero look really cool.
Taken alongside the instantly meme-able "Sad Batman" revealed by director Zack Snyder in May, it's probably safe to assume that Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice won't have much in the way of comic relief. Where's the Joker when you need him?- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week