- This just in July 3
UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter says Chris Colfer's verified Twitter account was hacked Thursday and that the star will still be a part of Glee's sixth season.
The news comes shortly after Colfer tweeted a shocking announcement from his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon, which stated that he was "let go" from Fox's Glee for "personal issues" and would not return for the show's sixth season. The tweet has since been deleted, but we've preserved a screenshot below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- How ISIS gets its hostages
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week