- Woah July 5
Independence Day may be behind us, but why not relive the spectacle of an enormous fireworks display from a novel point of view? This footage actually comes from a May fireworks show in West Palm Beach, Florida, and not from a July 4th event. Still, the footage is astounding — and what better time to watch it than while still enthralled by the afterglow of last night's celebration? --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week