- Woah July 5
Independence Day may be behind us, but why not relive the spectacle of an enormous fireworks display from a novel point of view? This footage actually comes from a May fireworks show in West Palm Beach, Florida, and not from a July 4th event. Still, the footage is astounding — and what better time to watch it than while still enthralled by the afterglow of last night's celebration? --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week