- Woah July 5
Independence Day may be behind us, but why not relive the spectacle of an enormous fireworks display from a novel point of view? This footage actually comes from a May fireworks show in West Palm Beach, Florida, and not from a July 4th event. Still, the footage is astounding — and what better time to watch it than while still enthralled by the afterglow of last night's celebration? --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week