- This just in July 6
Novak Djokovic triumphed over Roger Federer in an incredible four-hour-long Wimbledon final on Sunday. Novak won his second career Wimbledon title in five sets, 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 5-7, 6-4.
Here he is closing out the match and celebrating with a nibble of the historic court's grass.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week