- This just in July 6
Novak Djokovic triumphed over Roger Federer in an incredible four-hour-long Wimbledon final on Sunday. Novak won his second career Wimbledon title in five sets, 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 5-7, 6-4.
Here he is closing out the match and celebrating with a nibble of the historic court's grass.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week