- Coming Soon July 7
Director John Herzfeld's latest film endeavor, Reach Me, follows a group of strangers who find each other because of a self-help book authored by a former football coach.
Though the premise may not be the most thrilling, the cast — which features Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, and the rapper Nelly — is intriguing. The film marks Stallone's first serious, dramatic role in years.
Herzfeld used Kickstarter and Indiegogo to fund the movie, which will hit theaters and VOD on October 24. Watch the new trailer below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week