- Coming Soon July 7
Director John Herzfeld's latest film endeavor, Reach Me, follows a group of strangers who find each other because of a self-help book authored by a former football coach.
Though the premise may not be the most thrilling, the cast — which features Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, and the rapper Nelly — is intriguing. The film marks Stallone's first serious, dramatic role in years.
Herzfeld used Kickstarter and Indiegogo to fund the movie, which will hit theaters and VOD on October 24. Watch the new trailer below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week