- Coming Soon July 7
Director John Herzfeld's latest film endeavor, Reach Me, follows a group of strangers who find each other because of a self-help book authored by a former football coach.
Though the premise may not be the most thrilling, the cast — which features Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, and the rapper Nelly — is intriguing. The film marks Stallone's first serious, dramatic role in years.
Herzfeld used Kickstarter and Indiegogo to fund the movie, which will hit theaters and VOD on October 24. Watch the new trailer below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week