- Say what? July 7
Fox & Friends welcomed "Princeton mom" Susan Patton to the show Monday to dish some tips about how wives can keep their husbands happy. Step one: Stop "acting like such an entitled princess" and be nicer to your husband, since you're not going to find a new one. "And if you don't believe me, ask your maiden aunt — she could tell you when she's done feeding the cats," Patton said.
Patton and the show's hosts then went on to lament how women's attitudes toward their husbands had changed over the years. The reason? Feminists, apparently.
More from Patton: "We have overcorrected now to the point that we are so all about women's priorities and women's balancing. Men are doing all the same things, the only difference is that women now have become so emboldened by these antagonistic feminists that they have lost sight of the fact that this is the man you married."--Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week