- Cheers July 7
Target Field was already one of the best ballparks in baseball, and it just got even better — assuming you love beer and hate social interaction.
The home field of the Minnesota Twins, which will host this year's All-Star Game, debuted a new self-serve beer machine on Sunday. Patrons who want to get drunk will still need to speak with another human being to prove they are of legal drinking age. But after that, they're free to choose from among four AB InBev offerings and pour up to 48 ounces of brew every 15 minutes, at least until the seventh inning.
Target Field will reportedly have a second self-pouring beer machine installed before the All-Star Game.
I, for one, welcome our new beer robot overlords.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week