- Cheers July 7
Target Field was already one of the best ballparks in baseball, and it just got even better — assuming you love beer and hate social interaction.
The home field of the Minnesota Twins, which will host this year's All-Star Game, debuted a new self-serve beer machine on Sunday. Patrons who want to get drunk will still need to speak with another human being to prove they are of legal drinking age. But after that, they're free to choose from among four AB InBev offerings and pour up to 48 ounces of brew every 15 minutes, at least until the seventh inning.
Target Field will reportedly have a second self-pouring beer machine installed before the All-Star Game.
I, for one, welcome our new beer robot overlords.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
Subscribe to the Week