- Cheers July 7
Target Field was already one of the best ballparks in baseball, and it just got even better — assuming you love beer and hate social interaction.
The home field of the Minnesota Twins, which will host this year's All-Star Game, debuted a new self-serve beer machine on Sunday. Patrons who want to get drunk will still need to speak with another human being to prove they are of legal drinking age. But after that, they're free to choose from among four AB InBev offerings and pour up to 48 ounces of brew every 15 minutes, at least until the seventh inning.
Target Field will reportedly have a second self-pouring beer machine installed before the All-Star Game.
I, for one, welcome our new beer robot overlords.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week