- Cheers July 7
Target Field was already one of the best ballparks in baseball, and it just got even better — assuming you love beer and hate social interaction.
The home field of the Minnesota Twins, which will host this year's All-Star Game, debuted a new self-serve beer machine on Sunday. Patrons who want to get drunk will still need to speak with another human being to prove they are of legal drinking age. But after that, they're free to choose from among four AB InBev offerings and pour up to 48 ounces of brew every 15 minutes, at least until the seventh inning.
Target Field will reportedly have a second self-pouring beer machine installed before the All-Star Game.
I, for one, welcome our new beer robot overlords.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week