- It could happen July 8
On Tuesday, fans of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young will be able to buy a new box set, CSNY 1974, with three CDs and a DVD recording their final tour 40 years ago. On Monday night, David Crosby, Graham Nash, and Stephen Stills appeared on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show to promote the audio-visual time capsule. Neil Young was unavailable to join them — he spent Monday night in Iceland, kicking off an 18-date European tour — but Fallon does a pretty impressive Young impersonation, so...
This isn't, technically, a CSNY reunion, but it's about as close as you're likely to get to hearing the folk-rock supergroup perform Iggy Azalea's hit song "Fancy." Fallon, per usual, is spot on. Crosby, Stills, and Nash don't exactly have their famously tight harmonies down perfectly, but it's a pretty impressive showing for a trio of septuagenarians who may not have much Iggy Azalea on their iPods:
For CSNY fans who may not know the Azalea original (some NSFW lyrics), you're welcome? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week