- It could happen July 8
On Tuesday, fans of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young will be able to buy a new box set, CSNY 1974, with three CDs and a DVD recording their final tour 40 years ago. On Monday night, David Crosby, Graham Nash, and Stephen Stills appeared on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show to promote the audio-visual time capsule. Neil Young was unavailable to join them — he spent Monday night in Iceland, kicking off an 18-date European tour — but Fallon does a pretty impressive Young impersonation, so...
This isn't, technically, a CSNY reunion, but it's about as close as you're likely to get to hearing the folk-rock supergroup perform Iggy Azalea's hit song "Fancy." Fallon, per usual, is spot on. Crosby, Stills, and Nash don't exactly have their famously tight harmonies down perfectly, but it's a pretty impressive showing for a trio of septuagenarians who may not have much Iggy Azalea on their iPods:
For CSNY fans who may not know the Azalea original (some NSFW lyrics), you're welcome? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week