- This just in July 8
The Republican Party announced Tuesday that it will host its 2016 national convention in Cleveland. Dallas was the other city left in the running.
Though the GOP said the decision was entirely about which city could best host the multi-day nominating spectacle, placing the convention in a crucial swing state as opposed to a deep red one could buoy the eventual nominee.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week