- This just in July 8
The Republican Party announced Tuesday that it will host its 2016 national convention in Cleveland. Dallas was the other city left in the running.
Though the GOP said the decision was entirely about which city could best host the multi-day nominating spectacle, placing the convention in a crucial swing state as opposed to a deep red one could buoy the eventual nominee.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
- 10 ways to gain real superpowers that will change your life
Subscribe to the Week