- This just in July 8
The Republican Party announced Tuesday that it will host its 2016 national convention in Cleveland. Dallas was the other city left in the running.
Though the GOP said the decision was entirely about which city could best host the multi-day nominating spectacle, placing the convention in a crucial swing state as opposed to a deep red one could buoy the eventual nominee.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
Subscribe to the Week