- Royal watching July 8
Prince George of Cambridge was born on July 22, 2013, and he's already managed to land magazine covers before reaching his first birthday.
Next up on the royal baby's list is the August issue of Vanity Fair, which will include all the details that you could possibly want to know about Prince George's first year. The issue will feature tidbits from "palace insiders" about everything from George's sleep schedule and colic to his celebrity status.
The issue hits newsstands July 15, but for now, you can get your royal baby fix with the adorable issue cover, which Vanity Fair released today. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week