- Royal watching July 8
Prince George of Cambridge was born on July 22, 2013, and he's already managed to land magazine covers before reaching his first birthday.
Next up on the royal baby's list is the August issue of Vanity Fair, which will include all the details that you could possibly want to know about Prince George's first year. The issue will feature tidbits from "palace insiders" about everything from George's sleep schedule and colic to his celebrity status.
The issue hits newsstands July 15, but for now, you can get your royal baby fix with the adorable issue cover, which Vanity Fair released today. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week