- Royal watching July 8
Prince George of Cambridge was born on July 22, 2013, and he's already managed to land magazine covers before reaching his first birthday.
Next up on the royal baby's list is the August issue of Vanity Fair, which will include all the details that you could possibly want to know about Prince George's first year. The issue will feature tidbits from "palace insiders" about everything from George's sleep schedule and colic to his celebrity status.
The issue hits newsstands July 15, but for now, you can get your royal baby fix with the adorable issue cover, which Vanity Fair released today. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week