- Royal watching July 8
Prince George of Cambridge was born on July 22, 2013, and he's already managed to land magazine covers before reaching his first birthday.
Next up on the royal baby's list is the August issue of Vanity Fair, which will include all the details that you could possibly want to know about Prince George's first year. The issue will feature tidbits from "palace insiders" about everything from George's sleep schedule and colic to his celebrity status.
The issue hits newsstands July 15, but for now, you can get your royal baby fix with the adorable issue cover, which Vanity Fair released today. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week