- But is he voting 'nay'? July 8
During his trip today Denver, one of the people lined up to shake hands with President Obama was a man wearing a horse mask, which covered his entire head. Masks of this sort are sometimes worn by fans of the Denver Broncos.
Obama indeed shook hands with the man. However, the Secret Service might want to review their procedures to figure out how a guy wearing a mask was able to get right up close to the president of the United States. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to buy an engagement ring — a man's guide
Subscribe to the Week