- But is he voting 'nay'? July 8
During his trip today Denver, one of the people lined up to shake hands with President Obama was a man wearing a horse mask, which covered his entire head. Masks of this sort are sometimes worn by fans of the Denver Broncos.
Obama indeed shook hands with the man. However, the Secret Service might want to review their procedures to figure out how a guy wearing a mask was able to get right up close to the president of the United States. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Subscribe to the Week