- But is he voting 'nay'? July 8
During his trip today Denver, one of the people lined up to shake hands with President Obama was a man wearing a horse mask, which covered his entire head. Masks of this sort are sometimes worn by fans of the Denver Broncos.
Obama indeed shook hands with the man. However, the Secret Service might want to review their procedures to figure out how a guy wearing a mask was able to get right up close to the president of the United States. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week