- But is he voting 'nay'? July 8
During his trip today Denver, one of the people lined up to shake hands with President Obama was a man wearing a horse mask, which covered his entire head. Masks of this sort are sometimes worn by fans of the Denver Broncos.
Obama indeed shook hands with the man. However, the Secret Service might want to review their procedures to figure out how a guy wearing a mask was able to get right up close to the president of the United States. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week