- But is he voting 'nay'? July 8
During his trip today Denver, one of the people lined up to shake hands with President Obama was a man wearing a horse mask, which covered his entire head. Masks of this sort are sometimes worn by fans of the Denver Broncos.
Obama indeed shook hands with the man. However, the Secret Service might want to review their procedures to figure out how a guy wearing a mask was able to get right up close to the president of the United States. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week