- This just in July 9
Disgraced ex-New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced on Wednesday to 10 years in prison for bribery and money laundering. Nagin, who served two terms and left office in 2010, was convicted earlier this year of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes, trips, and swag — including free granite for a family business — in exchange for city contracts.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How I lost all my money
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week