- game of drones July 10
Reigning lifestyle queen Martha Stewart has her own drone, and she wants you to know how much fun she's having with it.
Stewart posted a series of photos of her farm on her blog Wednesday, taken by her security staff member Dominic Arena with a "drone-like" DJI Phantom flying camera. In addition to taking breathtaking photos, Stewart says the radio-controlled cameras are "lots of fun to play with."
This isn't the first time Stewart has opened up about her affinity for drones. In May, she told Vanity Fair that she loves her drone, but doesn't use it for traditional — or deadly — purposes. Instead, Stewart simply enjoys using it to take photos.
"It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures," Stewart told Vanity Fair. "It takes wonderful aerial photographs."
To see Stewart's recent collection of drone-inspired photography, click over to her blog.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How to get the highest-end iPhone 6 Plus for just $120
Subscribe to the Week