- game of drones July 10
Reigning lifestyle queen Martha Stewart has her own drone, and she wants you to know how much fun she's having with it.
Stewart posted a series of photos of her farm on her blog Wednesday, taken by her security staff member Dominic Arena with a "drone-like" DJI Phantom flying camera. In addition to taking breathtaking photos, Stewart says the radio-controlled cameras are "lots of fun to play with."
This isn't the first time Stewart has opened up about her affinity for drones. In May, she told Vanity Fair that she loves her drone, but doesn't use it for traditional — or deadly — purposes. Instead, Stewart simply enjoys using it to take photos.
"It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures," Stewart told Vanity Fair. "It takes wonderful aerial photographs."
To see Stewart's recent collection of drone-inspired photography, click over to her blog.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week