- Watch this July 10
What if Elsa went to prison?
In this creative reimagining of Frozen's story, Elsa is sent to prison for freezing the kingdom of Arendelle. The animated short replaces Orange is the New Black's ensemble cast with Disney princesses, with Elsa starring in Piper's role. The best part? Beauty and the Beast's Gaston replaces OITNB's Pornstache as the corrections officer.
The hilarious video — which, yes, includes an Adele Dazeem joke — does make use of an f-bomb, so it may be NSFW, but it's definitely worth a look. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week