- Watch this July 10
What if Elsa went to prison?
In this creative reimagining of Frozen's story, Elsa is sent to prison for freezing the kingdom of Arendelle. The animated short replaces Orange is the New Black's ensemble cast with Disney princesses, with Elsa starring in Piper's role. The best part? Beauty and the Beast's Gaston replaces OITNB's Pornstache as the corrections officer.
The hilarious video — which, yes, includes an Adele Dazeem joke — does make use of an f-bomb, so it may be NSFW, but it's definitely worth a look. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week