- Watch this July 10
What if Elsa went to prison?
In this creative reimagining of Frozen's story, Elsa is sent to prison for freezing the kingdom of Arendelle. The animated short replaces Orange is the New Black's ensemble cast with Disney princesses, with Elsa starring in Piper's role. The best part? Beauty and the Beast's Gaston replaces OITNB's Pornstache as the corrections officer.
The hilarious video — which, yes, includes an Adele Dazeem joke — does make use of an f-bomb, so it may be NSFW, but it's definitely worth a look. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week