- Watch this July 10
What if Elsa went to prison?
In this creative reimagining of Frozen's story, Elsa is sent to prison for freezing the kingdom of Arendelle. The animated short replaces Orange is the New Black's ensemble cast with Disney princesses, with Elsa starring in Piper's role. The best part? Beauty and the Beast's Gaston replaces OITNB's Pornstache as the corrections officer.
The hilarious video — which, yes, includes an Adele Dazeem joke — does make use of an f-bomb, so it may be NSFW, but it's definitely worth a look. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week