- Feathered Fortune Teller July 10
LeBron James will re-sign with the Miami Heat, according to Cleveland's "wise old owl," Tawny.
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo tasked Tawny with predicting where James will wind up when The Decision 2.0 is finally over. And either because Tawny knows something we don't, or because it, too, doesn't get the appeal of Cleveland, the bird went with Miami.
"Ooh, sorry, Cleveland," should be the city's new motto.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week