- Feathered Fortune Teller July 10
LeBron James will re-sign with the Miami Heat, according to Cleveland's "wise old owl," Tawny.
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo tasked Tawny with predicting where James will wind up when The Decision 2.0 is finally over. And either because Tawny knows something we don't, or because it, too, doesn't get the appeal of Cleveland, the bird went with Miami.
"Ooh, sorry, Cleveland," should be the city's new motto.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week