- Feathered Fortune Teller July 10
LeBron James will re-sign with the Miami Heat, according to Cleveland's "wise old owl," Tawny.
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo tasked Tawny with predicting where James will wind up when The Decision 2.0 is finally over. And either because Tawny knows something we don't, or because it, too, doesn't get the appeal of Cleveland, the bird went with Miami.
"Ooh, sorry, Cleveland," should be the city's new motto.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week