- Feathered Fortune Teller July 10
LeBron James will re-sign with the Miami Heat, according to Cleveland's "wise old owl," Tawny.
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo tasked Tawny with predicting where James will wind up when The Decision 2.0 is finally over. And either because Tawny knows something we don't, or because it, too, doesn't get the appeal of Cleveland, the bird went with Miami.
"Ooh, sorry, Cleveland," should be the city's new motto.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How I lost all my money
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- The best books we read in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week