- Chill out July 11
A wave of unseasonably cold air reminiscent of January's polar vortex is due to hit the North and Northeast next week with temperatures as much as 30 degrees below normal. Morning temperatures could dip into the 40s in some areas as the cold blast from Alaska crosses the Great Lakes en route to the East. Weather Underground's Jeff Masters blames the chill on Typhoon Neoguri, which triggered a chain reaction of weather shifts. Read more at NBC.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
Subscribe to the Week