- First look July 11
As far as Jerry Seinfeld's fashion career is concerned, he's most famous for the endless array of white Nikes he wore during Seinfeld's run. But his latest career move just might change that.
Seinfeld is now modeling for luxe label Rag & Bone's Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection. There are only two shots of Seinfeld sporting the designer duds, but it's safe to say there's nothing normcore about it. He's not the only celebrity Rag & Bone tapped for the campaign — the lookbook also includes Knicks player Carmelo Anthony and writer Glenn O'Brien.
Check out Seinfeld's foray into high fashion below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week