- First look July 11
As far as Jerry Seinfeld's fashion career is concerned, he's most famous for the endless array of white Nikes he wore during Seinfeld's run. But his latest career move just might change that.
Seinfeld is now modeling for luxe label Rag & Bone's Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection. There are only two shots of Seinfeld sporting the designer duds, but it's safe to say there's nothing normcore about it. He's not the only celebrity Rag & Bone tapped for the campaign — the lookbook also includes Knicks player Carmelo Anthony and writer Glenn O'Brien.
Check out Seinfeld's foray into high fashion below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week