- First look July 11
As far as Jerry Seinfeld's fashion career is concerned, he's most famous for the endless array of white Nikes he wore during Seinfeld's run. But his latest career move just might change that.
Seinfeld is now modeling for luxe label Rag & Bone's Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection. There are only two shots of Seinfeld sporting the designer duds, but it's safe to say there's nothing normcore about it. He's not the only celebrity Rag & Bone tapped for the campaign — the lookbook also includes Knicks player Carmelo Anthony and writer Glenn O'Brien.
Check out Seinfeld's foray into high fashion below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
Subscribe to the Week