- First look July 11
As far as Jerry Seinfeld's fashion career is concerned, he's most famous for the endless array of white Nikes he wore during Seinfeld's run. But his latest career move just might change that.
Seinfeld is now modeling for luxe label Rag & Bone's Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection. There are only two shots of Seinfeld sporting the designer duds, but it's safe to say there's nothing normcore about it. He's not the only celebrity Rag & Bone tapped for the campaign — the lookbook also includes Knicks player Carmelo Anthony and writer Glenn O'Brien.
Check out Seinfeld's foray into high fashion below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week