- Decisions, Decisions July 12
LeBron James' return to Ohio has hit peak frenzy.
Cedar Point amusement park, in Sandusky, Ohio, promised earlier this week to rename one of its 17 roller coasters "King James" if the four-time NBA MVP declared a homecoming, notes the Detroit Free Press.
James did, in an exclusive essay for Sports Illustrated on Friday. The amusement park, at which James was a frequent visitor during his first stint as a Cleveland Cavalier, is promising to live up to its end of the bargain. All that remains is selecting which ride to choose for the re-christening.
Personally, I think Cedar Point could get a little more creative with the name, though (The Decision, anyone?). Or free admission for life (or at least as long as he's a Cavalier?) could be good, too. Hey, as Dan Gilbert can attest, it's never too late to change your mind.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How ISIS gets its hostages
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week