- Thumbs-up Emoji July 12
Shaquille O'Neal has worn many hats — not to mention many jerseys.
The former NBA star, current TNT announcer, and honorary Deputy U.S. Marshal (seriously) once held another title: LeBron James' teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. So when James announced he was returning to the Cleve on Friday, Shaq quickly crafted his response to anyone upset over the flip-flopping King James:
That font. Those emojis. Perhaps most impressive, though, is the attention to creating a ROY-G-BIV colorwheel. Clearly, Shaq is a loyal friend, not to mention a fastidious Photoshop-er.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week