- Thumbs-up Emoji July 12
Shaquille O'Neal has worn many hats — not to mention many jerseys.
The former NBA star, current TNT announcer, and honorary Deputy U.S. Marshal (seriously) once held another title: LeBron James' teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. So when James announced he was returning to the Cleve on Friday, Shaq quickly crafted his response to anyone upset over the flip-flopping King James:
That font. Those emojis. Perhaps most impressive, though, is the attention to creating a ROY-G-BIV colorwheel. Clearly, Shaq is a loyal friend, not to mention a fastidious Photoshop-er.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Terrorists are threatening to attack movie theaters showing The Interview. You should go see it anyway.
Subscribe to the Week