- Thumbs-up Emoji July 12
Shaquille O'Neal has worn many hats — not to mention many jerseys.
The former NBA star, current TNT announcer, and honorary Deputy U.S. Marshal (seriously) once held another title: LeBron James' teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. So when James announced he was returning to the Cleve on Friday, Shaq quickly crafted his response to anyone upset over the flip-flopping King James:
That font. Those emojis. Perhaps most impressive, though, is the attention to creating a ROY-G-BIV colorwheel. Clearly, Shaq is a loyal friend, not to mention a fastidious Photoshop-er.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week