- Thumbs-up Emoji July 12
Shaquille O'Neal has worn many hats — not to mention many jerseys.
The former NBA star, current TNT announcer, and honorary Deputy U.S. Marshal (seriously) once held another title: LeBron James' teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. So when James announced he was returning to the Cleve on Friday, Shaq quickly crafted his response to anyone upset over the flip-flopping King James:
That font. Those emojis. Perhaps most impressive, though, is the attention to creating a ROY-G-BIV colorwheel. Clearly, Shaq is a loyal friend, not to mention a fastidious Photoshop-er.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week