- Thumbs-up Emoji July 12
Shaquille O'Neal has worn many hats — not to mention many jerseys.
The former NBA star, current TNT announcer, and honorary Deputy U.S. Marshal (seriously) once held another title: LeBron James' teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. So when James announced he was returning to the Cleve on Friday, Shaq quickly crafted his response to anyone upset over the flip-flopping King James:
That font. Those emojis. Perhaps most impressive, though, is the attention to creating a ROY-G-BIV colorwheel. Clearly, Shaq is a loyal friend, not to mention a fastidious Photoshop-er.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week