- Woah July 13
What happens when you combine a 130-foot-tall statue of Jesus with an unusually enormous moon? This:
Saturday brought the first supermoon — a phenomena when the moon is full on the same night it is closest in its orbit to Earth — of the season, which made for some incredible images like those above of Brazil's Christ the Redeemer statue. The next supermoon will take place on August 10, so get those cameras ready.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week