- Under the sea July 13
Almost 500 swimmers donned scuba gear and costumes Saturday to splash along to deep sea tunes in the 30th Lower Keys Underwater Music Festival. A local radio station broadcasted four hours of uninterrupted music, which was then played on underwater speakers in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. And yes: The playlist had a water theme.
Good thing none of those instruments were plugged in.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week