- World Cup July 13
It won't quite be the 7-1 thrashing they laid on Brazil, but Germany will win the World Cup 3-1 over Argentina, according to a simulation of FIFA's eponymous video game. It must be true: This random psychic puppy predicted Germany would win, too. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be funny: the 6 essential ingredients to humor
Subscribe to the Week