- Watch this July 15
He'll always be most-remembered as Harry Potter, but that hasn't stopped Daniel Radcliffe from taking on a variety of projects ranging from playing Allen Ginsberg to starring on Broadway. In his latest project, Horns, Radcliffe stars as Ig Perrish, a man wrongly accused of murdering his girlfriend who grows a mysterious set of horns and gains dark powers.
Horns is based on Joe Hill's novel of the same name and will be directed by Alexandre Aja, who also directed The Hills Have Eyes. The film co-stars Juno Temple, Heather Graham, Max Minghella, and David Morse and is set for a U.K. release date of Oct. 31, IndieWire reports. (There isn't a U.S. date yet.)
Watch the incredibly spooky trailer below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week