- Watch this July 15
He'll always be most-remembered as Harry Potter, but that hasn't stopped Daniel Radcliffe from taking on a variety of projects ranging from playing Allen Ginsberg to starring on Broadway. In his latest project, Horns, Radcliffe stars as Ig Perrish, a man wrongly accused of murdering his girlfriend who grows a mysterious set of horns and gains dark powers.
Horns is based on Joe Hill's novel of the same name and will be directed by Alexandre Aja, who also directed The Hills Have Eyes. The film co-stars Juno Temple, Heather Graham, Max Minghella, and David Morse and is set for a U.K. release date of Oct. 31, IndieWire reports. (There isn't a U.S. date yet.)
Watch the incredibly spooky trailer below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
Subscribe to the Week