- Quotables July 15
Last night, 24: Live Another Day — the "limited event series" that continued the adventures of Jack Bauer — came to an end.
As per usual, the series didn't leave Jack Bauer in the happiest of places — but in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Manny Coto hinted that the series might give him another chance at redemption.
"All it takes is a story that fires us up. That's what got us excited about doing this season," said Coto. "I think what would draw us back if that were ever to happen — and that's definitely up in the air — would be we, or somebody, presents an interesting take on Jack. On Jack's character, and where he is, which would suggest a great season."
For more on the 24: Live Another Day finale, click over to The Hollywood Reporter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week