- Quotables July 15
Last night, 24: Live Another Day — the "limited event series" that continued the adventures of Jack Bauer — came to an end.
As per usual, the series didn't leave Jack Bauer in the happiest of places — but in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Manny Coto hinted that the series might give him another chance at redemption.
"All it takes is a story that fires us up. That's what got us excited about doing this season," said Coto. "I think what would draw us back if that were ever to happen — and that's definitely up in the air — would be we, or somebody, presents an interesting take on Jack. On Jack's character, and where he is, which would suggest a great season."
For more on the 24: Live Another Day finale, click over to The Hollywood Reporter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The week's best photojournalism
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week