- Quotables July 15
Last night, 24: Live Another Day — the "limited event series" that continued the adventures of Jack Bauer — came to an end.
As per usual, the series didn't leave Jack Bauer in the happiest of places — but in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Manny Coto hinted that the series might give him another chance at redemption.
"All it takes is a story that fires us up. That's what got us excited about doing this season," said Coto. "I think what would draw us back if that were ever to happen — and that's definitely up in the air — would be we, or somebody, presents an interesting take on Jack. On Jack's character, and where he is, which would suggest a great season."
For more on the 24: Live Another Day finale, click over to The Hollywood Reporter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week