- Quotables July 15
Last night, 24: Live Another Day — the "limited event series" that continued the adventures of Jack Bauer — came to an end.
As per usual, the series didn't leave Jack Bauer in the happiest of places — but in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Manny Coto hinted that the series might give him another chance at redemption.
"All it takes is a story that fires us up. That's what got us excited about doing this season," said Coto. "I think what would draw us back if that were ever to happen — and that's definitely up in the air — would be we, or somebody, presents an interesting take on Jack. On Jack's character, and where he is, which would suggest a great season."
For more on the 24: Live Another Day finale, click over to The Hollywood Reporter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- The week's best editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week