- Gotta catch 'em all July 15
Eataku reports that the Pikachu Cafe will be open from July 19 to August 31 as part of a Pokemon the Movie XY exhibition in Roppongi Hills in Tokyo. The cafe's opening coincides with the film's Japan release on July 19. (The film does not currently have a release date in the U.S.)
Take a look at the Pikachu burger below. --Meghan DeMaria
๏ผใใซใใฅใฆใซใใงใใกใใฅใผ๏ผ ใใใซใใฅใฆใฎใใชใคใญใใผใฌใผใ ใใซใใฅใฆใฎ้กใ็ผๅฐใใใใณใบใซใณใผใณ ใใซใใฃใผใคใฎ่ณใไปใใใใชใคใญใใผใฌใผใ ๏ฟฅ1,080๏ผ็จ่พผ๏ผ pic.twitter.com/H50UZOH3D2— Pokémon the movieXYๅฑ (@Pokemonten_XY) July 15, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
Blades of glory: America's love affair with lawns
Subscribe to the Week