- Gotta catch 'em all July 15
Eataku reports that the Pikachu Cafe will be open from July 19 to August 31 as part of a Pokemon the Movie XY exhibition in Roppongi Hills in Tokyo. The cafe's opening coincides with the film's Japan release on July 19. (The film does not currently have a release date in the U.S.)
Take a look at the Pikachu burger below. --Meghan DeMaria
๏ผใใซใใฅใฆใซใใงใใกใใฅใผ๏ผ ใใใซใใฅใฆใฎใใชใคใญใใผใฌใผใ ใใซใใฅใฆใฎ้กใ็ผๅฐใใใใณใบใซใณใผใณ ใใซใใฃใผใคใฎ่ณใไปใใใใชใคใญใใผใฌใผใ ๏ฟฅ1,080๏ผ็จ่พผ๏ผ pic.twitter.com/H50UZOH3D2— Pokémon the movieXYๅฑ (@Pokemonten_XY) July 15, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Cuba should beware of Westerners bearing gifts
Subscribe to the Week