- So sue me July 16
Voters aren't buying the GOP's claim that they need to sue President Obama. A 51 percent majority of voters say Speaker John Boehner's (R-Ohio) planned lawsuit is a "political stunt," while 41 percent call it "legitimate," according to a new PPP poll.
The House Rules Committee on Wednesday will debate the merits of the proposed suit.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week