- So sue me July 16
Voters aren't buying the GOP's claim that they need to sue President Obama. A 51 percent majority of voters say Speaker John Boehner's (R-Ohio) planned lawsuit is a "political stunt," while 41 percent call it "legitimate," according to a new PPP poll.
The House Rules Committee on Wednesday will debate the merits of the proposed suit.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week