- So sue me July 16
Voters aren't buying the GOP's claim that they need to sue President Obama. A 51 percent majority of voters say Speaker John Boehner's (R-Ohio) planned lawsuit is a "political stunt," while 41 percent call it "legitimate," according to a new PPP poll.
The House Rules Committee on Wednesday will debate the merits of the proposed suit.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week