- Watch this July 16
On Monday's episode of American Ninja Warrior, gymnast Kacy Catanzaro accomplished what no woman has done before. Not only was she the first woman to attempt the finals course, but she totally crushed it.
Whether or not you've seen the show, Catanzaro's struggle is apparent in the video. The show's premise involves the attempts of participants to finish a nearly impossible obstacle course. The course is tough even for seasoned athletes, but Catanzaro destroyed it with ease.
Catanzaro, a Towson University graduate, had the support of the crowd during the feat, and she didn't disappoint. Watch her incredible performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
Subscribe to the Week