- Watch this July 16
On Monday's episode of American Ninja Warrior, gymnast Kacy Catanzaro accomplished what no woman has done before. Not only was she the first woman to attempt the finals course, but she totally crushed it.
Whether or not you've seen the show, Catanzaro's struggle is apparent in the video. The show's premise involves the attempts of participants to finish a nearly impossible obstacle course. The course is tough even for seasoned athletes, but Catanzaro destroyed it with ease.
Catanzaro, a Towson University graduate, had the support of the crowd during the feat, and she didn't disappoint. Watch her incredible performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week