- survey says July 16
Republicans dislike Muslims more than practitioners of any other faith, according to a new Pew poll.
The survey asked respondents to rate various religious groups on a "feeling thermometer," from 0 to 100. The results: Republicans put Muslims at the very bottom, with a feeling score of 33 — just a smidge below atheists.
On the Democratic side, Mormons scored the lowest (44) followed by atheists (46) and Muslims (47).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
Subscribe to the Week