- survey says July 16
Republicans dislike Muslims more than practitioners of any other faith, according to a new Pew poll.
The survey asked respondents to rate various religious groups on a "feeling thermometer," from 0 to 100. The results: Republicans put Muslims at the very bottom, with a feeling score of 33 — just a smidge below atheists.
On the Democratic side, Mormons scored the lowest (44) followed by atheists (46) and Muslims (47).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week