- Late Night Antics July 17
Every once in a while, Jimmy Fallon plays a game called Lip Flip with his Tonight Show guests. Wednesday night was such a night, and Whoopi Goldberg was the guest. The game is simple: Through the magic of television, Fallon and Goldberg swap mouths and speak for each other, allowing the two to gently make fun of one another while the audience stares uncomfortably at Fallon with a black mouth and Goldberg with a 5 o'clock mustache shadow.
So, Whoopi's Irish accent sounds very Scottish, and Fallon apparently thinks Goldberg speaks in a variety of strange voices. (Maybe she does?) Then they sing a duet. Fun is had by all. Still, you won't unsee these images anytime soon. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- California's epic drought
- The week's best editorial cartoons
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week