- Watch this July 17
Drake hosted ESPN's Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly awards on Wednesday night, and he brought levity along with his performance.
At the event, Drake sang Frozen's "Let it Go" — while doing an impression of eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao. Veep's Gary Cole also starred as Drake/Pacquiao's manager and coach.
"It's like a metaphor, like the world is so cold, but everybody is still so happy," Drake-as-Pacquiao says in the video. "I use that as motivation in my life."
Watch the full performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week