- Watch this July 17
Drake hosted ESPN's Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly awards on Wednesday night, and he brought levity along with his performance.
At the event, Drake sang Frozen's "Let it Go" — while doing an impression of eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao. Veep's Gary Cole also starred as Drake/Pacquiao's manager and coach.
"It's like a metaphor, like the world is so cold, but everybody is still so happy," Drake-as-Pacquiao says in the video. "I use that as motivation in my life."
Watch the full performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week