- Watch this July 17
Drake hosted ESPN's Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly awards on Wednesday night, and he brought levity along with his performance.
At the event, Drake sang Frozen's "Let it Go" — while doing an impression of eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao. Veep's Gary Cole also starred as Drake/Pacquiao's manager and coach.
"It's like a metaphor, like the world is so cold, but everybody is still so happy," Drake-as-Pacquiao says in the video. "I use that as motivation in my life."
Watch the full performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week