- Watch this July 17
Drake hosted ESPN's Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly awards on Wednesday night, and he brought levity along with his performance.
At the event, Drake sang Frozen's "Let it Go" — while doing an impression of eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao. Veep's Gary Cole also starred as Drake/Pacquiao's manager and coach.
"It's like a metaphor, like the world is so cold, but everybody is still so happy," Drake-as-Pacquiao says in the video. "I use that as motivation in my life."
Watch the full performance below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week