- Watch this July 20
Weird Al Yankovic's Lame Claim to Fame is the seventh song to be released off the jokester's new album, Mandatory Fun. And though the song doesn't parody a well-known pop tune, it still offers a witty commentary on our celeb-obsessed culture, with the narrator remarking on all his unimpressively tangential relations to famous folks.
The Vicar of Yanks is releasing a video per day, for eight days, to mark the release of his 14th studio album.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- The impossible promise at the heart of Scotland's campaign for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The trauma-filled tragedy of Syria's child refugees
Subscribe to the Week