- Watch this July 20
Weird Al Yankovic's Lame Claim to Fame is the seventh song to be released off the jokester's new album, Mandatory Fun. And though the song doesn't parody a well-known pop tune, it still offers a witty commentary on our celeb-obsessed culture, with the narrator remarking on all his unimpressively tangential relations to famous folks.
The Vicar of Yanks is releasing a video per day, for eight days, to mark the release of his 14th studio album.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week