- Watch this July 20
Weird Al Yankovic's Lame Claim to Fame is the seventh song to be released off the jokester's new album, Mandatory Fun. And though the song doesn't parody a well-known pop tune, it still offers a witty commentary on our celeb-obsessed culture, with the narrator remarking on all his unimpressively tangential relations to famous folks.
The Vicar of Yanks is releasing a video per day, for eight days, to mark the release of his 14th studio album.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week