- McWhoops July 21
McDonald's and Yum Brands announced Sunday that they had suspended meat purchases in China from a supplier under investigation for allegedly selling expired chicken and beef. The supplier, Shanghai Husi Food Co., had been selling meat to Yum for its KFC and Pizza Hut outlets in China. McDonald's said it had stopped using the supplier over safety concerns. Read more at MarketWatch.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week