- You betcha July 21
FX's Fargo was widely billed as a "limited series" when it premiered earlier this year — but in the wake of its massive critical and commercial success, a second season seemed all but inevitable.
Today, FX made it official by announcing that Fargo will, indeed, return for a sophomore outing — but there's a catch. Much like HBO's True Detective or FX's own American Horror Story, Fargo will retain a certain thematic spirit while featuring "an all-new cast, a different time period setting, and a new 'true crime' story that will unfold across 10 episodes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week