- You betcha July 21
FX's Fargo was widely billed as a "limited series" when it premiered earlier this year — but in the wake of its massive critical and commercial success, a second season seemed all but inevitable.
Today, FX made it official by announcing that Fargo will, indeed, return for a sophomore outing — but there's a catch. Much like HBO's True Detective or FX's own American Horror Story, Fargo will retain a certain thematic spirit while featuring "an all-new cast, a different time period setting, and a new 'true crime' story that will unfold across 10 episodes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week