- This just in July 21
Azamat Tazhayakov, a college friend of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was found guilty Monday of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. The 20-year-old Tazhayakov was arrested in April 2013 and accused of removing from Tsarnaev's dorm room a backpack that contained explosive material and a laptop.
Tazhayakov could face up to 25 years in prison, according to The Boston Globe. His sentencing is scheduled for October 16.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week