- This just in July 21
Azamat Tazhayakov, a college friend of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was found guilty Monday of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. The 20-year-old Tazhayakov was arrested in April 2013 and accused of removing from Tsarnaev's dorm room a backpack that contained explosive material and a laptop.
Tazhayakov could face up to 25 years in prison, according to The Boston Globe. His sentencing is scheduled for October 16.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week