- iphone 6 July 22
Apple has reportedly ordered 70 million to 80 million of its larger-screen iPhones by the end of 2014. If the numbers are correct, the launch of the 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will be the biggest ever for a new version of Apple's popular smartphone. The initial order for the 4-inch iPhone 5S and 5C models last year was between 50 million and 60 million, according to people familiar with Apple's plans. Read more at Market Watch.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week