- iphone 6 July 22
Apple has reportedly ordered 70 million to 80 million of its larger-screen iPhones by the end of 2014. If the numbers are correct, the launch of the 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will be the biggest ever for a new version of Apple's popular smartphone. The initial order for the 4-inch iPhone 5S and 5C models last year was between 50 million and 60 million, according to people familiar with Apple's plans. Read more at Market Watch.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week