- iphone 6 July 22
Apple has reportedly ordered 70 million to 80 million of its larger-screen iPhones by the end of 2014. If the numbers are correct, the launch of the 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will be the biggest ever for a new version of Apple's popular smartphone. The initial order for the 4-inch iPhone 5S and 5C models last year was between 50 million and 60 million, according to people familiar with Apple's plans. Read more at Market Watch.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week