- 'Cause I got high July 22
Snoop Lion, née Dogg, says he once smoked pot at the White House after tricking security into thinking he had to "do the number two." Speaking with Jimmy Kimmel on his Double G News Network, Snoop at first said he didn't smoke in the White House itself, but rather in a White House bathroom. (Unless there is a secret White Outhouse, that would seem to qualify as smoking weed in the White House.)
"I said, 'May I use your bathroom for a second?' And they said, 'What are you going to do — number one or number two?'" Snoop said. "And I said, 'number two.'"
After explaining to security that he usually smokes a cigarette to "get the aroma right" when doing his business, Snoop claims he was granted permission to light a napkin. The napkin, however, turned out to be a blunt.
It's hard to imagine anyone sneaking weed into the White House. But hey, if someone was going to do it, it would probably be the guy whose notable work includes a song with the hook, "Smoke weed everyday."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week