- 'Cause I got high July 22
Snoop Lion, née Dogg, says he once smoked pot at the White House after tricking security into thinking he had to "do the number two." Speaking with Jimmy Kimmel on his Double G News Network, Snoop at first said he didn't smoke in the White House itself, but rather in a White House bathroom. (Unless there is a secret White Outhouse, that would seem to qualify as smoking weed in the White House.)
"I said, 'May I use your bathroom for a second?' And they said, 'What are you going to do — number one or number two?'" Snoop said. "And I said, 'number two.'"
After explaining to security that he usually smokes a cigarette to "get the aroma right" when doing his business, Snoop claims he was granted permission to light a napkin. The napkin, however, turned out to be a blunt.
It's hard to imagine anyone sneaking weed into the White House. But hey, if someone was going to do it, it would probably be the guy whose notable work includes a song with the hook, "Smoke weed everyday."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Puppies take the plunge
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
Subscribe to the Week