- sweet moves July 23
After ditching Cleveland for Miami four years ago, LeBron James is coming back to Ohio — and he's trying to butter up to his neighbors. Late Tuesday night, a Reddit user named scrabblydab, whose parents live on the same block as LeBron in Bath Township, Ohio, posted this picture in the r/nba subreddit:
Apparently, LeBron sent each of his neighbors in the community a dozen cupcakes along with a note apologizing for the media circus in their neighborhood surrounding the announcement of his free agency decision. Each box reportedly contained six "Just A Kid From Akron Cherry Cola" cupcakes and six "Homecourt Chocolate Chunk" cupcakes, sent on behalf of the LeBron James Family Foundation. Yum!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week