- sweet moves July 23
After ditching Cleveland for Miami four years ago, LeBron James is coming back to Ohio — and he's trying to butter up to his neighbors. Late Tuesday night, a Reddit user named scrabblydab, whose parents live on the same block as LeBron in Bath Township, Ohio, posted this picture in the r/nba subreddit:
Apparently, LeBron sent each of his neighbors in the community a dozen cupcakes along with a note apologizing for the media circus in their neighborhood surrounding the announcement of his free agency decision. Each box reportedly contained six "Just A Kid From Akron Cherry Cola" cupcakes and six "Homecourt Chocolate Chunk" cupcakes, sent on behalf of the LeBron James Family Foundation. Yum!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week