- sweet moves July 23
After ditching Cleveland for Miami four years ago, LeBron James is coming back to Ohio — and he's trying to butter up to his neighbors. Late Tuesday night, a Reddit user named scrabblydab, whose parents live on the same block as LeBron in Bath Township, Ohio, posted this picture in the r/nba subreddit:
Apparently, LeBron sent each of his neighbors in the community a dozen cupcakes along with a note apologizing for the media circus in their neighborhood surrounding the announcement of his free agency decision. Each box reportedly contained six "Just A Kid From Akron Cherry Cola" cupcakes and six "Homecourt Chocolate Chunk" cupcakes, sent on behalf of the LeBron James Family Foundation. Yum!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week