- Cheer up July 23
Not even baseball can cheer up Jack White. The White Stripes frontman was spotted Tuesday at a Chicago Cubs game looking typically glum, which seems fitting given the franchise's cursed futility.
Is that Jack White pic.twitter.com/m94sBgqmxT— Torque Penderloin (@AndrewCieslak) July 23, 2014
What are you guys looking at? pic.twitter.com/HM1emjVeJZ— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) July 23, 2014
The Cubs have the third-worst record in baseball, and have lost 288 games in the past three seasons. They should ditch the creepy bear and make White's face their new mascot.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week