- Cheer up July 23
Not even baseball can cheer up Jack White. The White Stripes frontman was spotted Tuesday at a Chicago Cubs game looking typically glum, which seems fitting given the franchise's cursed futility.
Is that Jack White pic.twitter.com/m94sBgqmxT— Torque Penderloin (@AndrewCieslak) July 23, 2014
What are you guys looking at? pic.twitter.com/HM1emjVeJZ— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) July 23, 2014
The Cubs have the third-worst record in baseball, and have lost 288 games in the past three seasons. They should ditch the creepy bear and make White's face their new mascot.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- The psychology of bribery and corruption
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week