- survey says July 23
A CNN poll released Wednesday found that more than half of Americans believe ObamaCare has made either them or others better off.
18 percent of respondents say they or their families benefited from the health care law, and an additional 35 percent believe it has improved the lives of others.
44 percent of respondents, however, said that no one has benefited from ObamaCare.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week