- survey says July 23
A CNN poll released Wednesday found that more than half of Americans believe ObamaCare has made either them or others better off.
18 percent of respondents say they or their families benefited from the health care law, and an additional 35 percent believe it has improved the lives of others.
44 percent of respondents, however, said that no one has benefited from ObamaCare.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week