- survey says July 23
A CNN poll released Wednesday found that more than half of Americans believe ObamaCare has made either them or others better off.
18 percent of respondents say they or their families benefited from the health care law, and an additional 35 percent believe it has improved the lives of others.
44 percent of respondents, however, said that no one has benefited from ObamaCare.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week