- survey says July 23
A CNN poll released Wednesday found that more than half of Americans believe ObamaCare has made either them or others better off.
18 percent of respondents say they or their families benefited from the health care law, and an additional 35 percent believe it has improved the lives of others.
44 percent of respondents, however, said that no one has benefited from ObamaCare.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
Subscribe to the Week